Sunday, July 30, 2006

New Challenge at Digital Scrapbook Pages!

Hi everyone!

My name is Malia, and I’m a new designer at Digitals and will be hosting a new monthly challenge!

Every month I’ll pick one of my kits for you to scrap (this month it’s my Pink Champagne kit, available at the incase you want to get a head start), and anyone that posts a layout with my kit will get the add-on kit as a free bonus before it is even available in the store! (Also, throughout the month please feel free to request elements you’d like to see in the add-on and I’ll do my best to include them.)

Not only does everyone that participates get the free add-on, but they will also be entered into a drawing to win my kit for the next month’s challenge!

To kick this challenge off I’m going to run a mini challenge from now through Wednesday August 2nd to see who can “Name This Challenge”. If you have an idea for a name, post it here. The winner will win my Pink Champagne kit to use in the August challenge!
I hope you all participate and I can’t wait to see the names you come up with!


click here for the forum link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home