Thursday, July 13, 2006

Today's Layout




Well I finally did a layout with my own kit today. It’s a picture of me, one of my best friends, Kelly, and her boyfriend Dominique. We were on our annual “Kelly’s birthday vacation” to Boston, and spent a day in Newport, Rhode Island at the Newport Mansions. The houses were amazing, but by the time we got there we only had enough time to see two of them.

I’m also working on a purple kit for the “Project Spectrum”’ challenge at DSP. I like making my own papers and elements for color challenges because it gives me some inspiration and direction.

Oh – I just got my work permit to work in Canada yesterday, so now I’m trying to find a job. I can only do temp work for the next few months because of my upcoming wedding, but it looks like I’m going to have some issues finding a job because I don’t speak French. I hope I don’t have to work retail – I really don’t want to work odd hours, but we’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home